Dear child!
How many times you heard this question? How many
times you asked this question?
Where is 'your' God? God, where are you?
I am ALWAYS with you.
Jesus, did not came to Me, because He wanted to
leave you alone or because I wanted it. Jesus did that, because I knew it was
to difficult for anyone to bear the real presence of God as a human.
Nobody cannot understand how enormous is My love to
all people. People even do not have the ability to imagine that. I precisely
and purposely planned all what had happened when Jesus, My Son was with you.
All that was to leave the space for the Holy Spirit. I wanted to give you
freedom and space for YOUR involvement.
God as a real
and visible human being was completely unacceptable among people. But God as a
Holy Spirit gives a space for your faith, for your decisions, for your mistakes
and for your CHOICE.
I have chosen
you before you were born and I am always next to you, because My Holy Spirit
lives within you.
I come
quietly and peacefully. I never come if YOU don't let me to be a part of life
but... I am ALWAYS next to you, because I love you my child.
Am I there
then? Maybe this is the time to reflect on your life and look how much space
you leave for Me? How often you talk to Me? How often you reach the Bible to
look for answers you are looking for? Then you will see why this questions come
to you or why does people wonder where am I.

Comments
Post a Comment